MTP-12 MPO/MTP Cassette, 24 Fibers OM3, LC Duplex
24 Fibers MTP to LC Duplex MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Cassette
MTP/MPO pods dominate the high-density cabling environment. As a high-density, pre-terminated fiber optic device, the MTP/MPO pods are flexible to deploy and can not only provide transitions between MTP/MPO connectors and LC or SC connectors. To help high-density networks to achieve rapid deployment, it can also reduce the installation time and cost of optical networks. In addition, MTP/MPO panels are commonly used in MDA (main distribution area), IDC (Internet data center), or EDA (equipment distribution area) fiber trunk connection and wiring management, while reducing installation time. It ensures the best performance of the connection.
Front Connector Type
12 LC UPC Duplex
Rear Connector Type
2 MTP UPC Male
Key up to Key up
0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)
Storage and Shipping Temperature
-40°C to +75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
Rapid Deployment and Tool-less Installation
For additional flexibility, you can mount the cassettes in our FHD series rack or wall mount enclosures, and this scalable designs can grow with your network system.
Small Form Factor for Maximum Density
v High density pre-terminated fiber optic system
v Aluminum alloy shell protect the inner fibers effectively
v Improved reconfiguration during moves, adds and changes
Questions & Answers
Why is the MTP/MPO cassette important?
1. Simple installation/saving installation time: MTP/MPO distribution box is a pre-terminated product, and uses a push-pull mechanism to facilitate the insertion and removal of the cable, and can also eliminate unpredictable terminal failure. It is estimated that the installation time of the MPO/MTP distribution box can be reduced by 75% compared to the traditional fiber cabling system.
2. Easy to maintain and manage: MTP/MPO distribution box can adapt to the changing cabling environment. When the connector changes, only need to replace the cable, and other basic equipment of the network does not change, so MTP/MPO distribution The cable box is easier to maintain and manage, and security risks are lower.
3. High density: Since the MTP/MPO connector can accommodate 12/24 core fibers, it can provide 12/24 times the density, which can save wiring space while increasing the wiring density.
4. Cost Savings: As mentioned above, MTP/MPO boxes are easy to install and do not require additional installers to install them professionally, thus significantly reducing installation costs.
5. Scalability: The MTP/MPO distribution box adopts a modular design and can be quickly connected to devices with various rates such as 10G/40G/100G. This facilitates reconfiguration when the network is operated and expanded. It is very important.