LC UPC to LC UPC Duplex OM4 Multimode Switchable Uniboot Fiber Patch Cable, PVC(OFNR)
Uniboot Patch Cables provide high bandwidth signal transmission in a design optimized for high density environments. Each uniboot connector has a removable cover, allowing easy polarity adjustment without additional tools. Additionally, connectors feature a removable pull bar ideal for quick connector changes in tight spaces. All cables have robust strain relief to maximize glass protection.
Cables have a riser rated outer jacket and are color-coded according to TIA standards. Uniboot patch cables are available in OM3 or OM4 multimode or OS2 single mode, with additional OS2 APC and APC to UPC options.
•Integrated push pull tab for ease of
access and handling
• Low profile design reduces
• Round 2 mm DX fibre design
minimises patch cable volume and
enhances looming neatness
• Low loss, high performance multimode
connectors to minimise channel losses
• Also see features and benefits in
'FOCC Fibre Optic Cable Assemblies’
data sheet relating to performance
Switchable Uniboot LC-LC, Bend Insensitive Fiber Patch Cable
The Switchable uniboot cable is a unique design that allows to switch polarity without using any tools. It is commonly used in data centers where cable counts are high and space limited.
LC UPC to LC UPC
-40 to + 85°C
-45 to + 85°C
Minimum Bend Radius
TESTING AND APPLICABLE STANDARDS
•As per the above table, maximum connector insertion losses (IL) fall well below the maximum connector IL allowed under AS/NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3
(Testing of optical fibre customer premise cabling)
• All UPC and APC Singlemode connectors exceed the return loss (RL) and geometry requirements of GR-326-CORE (Generic Requirements for Singlemode
Optical Connectors and Jumper Assemblies) and IEC 61755-3 (fibre optic connector optical interfaces)
• All connector endface conditions exceed the visual inspection criteria of IEC 61300-3-35 and AS/NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3
• All test cords used for connector IL and RL testing are ‘reference grade’ as per AS/NZS ISO/IEC 14763.3 specifications
• All test cords are inspected and cleaned prior to each connector test
• Multimode test launch conditions comply with ISO/IEC 14763.3, 14763.3 Amd.1 and IEC 61280-4-1
• All testing adapters used are of Singlemode grade with high tolerance ceramic sleeves
• All assemblies meet the requirements of AS/ACIF S008 (Requirements for customer cabling products/ACMA)
• TIA/EIA 455 standard test procedures apply to all AFL cable assemblies and components
Range of application
uniboot fiber patch cable has passed IEC61300-3-35 end-face standard and EIA/TIA-455-171A attenuation standard, etc. providing customers with the outstanding, standards-compliant products and services.
Corning's Bend Insensitive Fiber
Meeting the requirements of YD/T, GB/T and ITU-T, improving airflow.
LC Licence Compliant & 0.2dB IL
The worldwide licence keeps your network running fast and smooth.
2.0mm Thin Diameter
High-quality & more compact fiber cable-60% Increase in Density.
Switchable + Uniboot LC Plus+ Patch Cable
The duplex LC connector for 2.0mm round cable, which allows the polarity to be switched from A-B to A-A without any tools.
Packing & Labeling
Eco-Friendly Packaging & Labeling
This easy to take and well-protected fiber optical cable package has been labeled and marked by FOCC as default. Customized label or package solution are available on request.