LC UPC to LC UPC Duplex
2.0mm PVC(OFNR)/LSZH OM3 Multimode Fiber Optic Patch Cable
High Quality and Cost-effective 50/125 Micron OM3 Multimode Fiber Optic Cable
The 50/125 micron OM3 multimode fiber optic cable is suitable for 10GBase-SR, 10GBase-LRM, Faster Ethernet and 40/100Gb applications, such as in data center, telecom room, server farms, cloud storage networks, and any place fiber jumper cables are needed. It meets RoHS compliant and cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality.
Features of LC/UPC Single mode Fiber Optic Patch cord :
1) Superior qualified standard PC, APC, UPC, SPC polishing;
2) 100% optic test: Insertion Loss: ≤0.3 (PC); ≤0.2 (APC); ≤0.2 (UPC); ≤0.3 (SPC);
3) 100% optic test: Return Loss: ≥45 (PC); ≥60 (APC); ≥55 (UPC); ≥50 (SPC);
4) φ0.9mm, φ2.0mm, φ3.0mm cable optional;
5) Single mode (9125) or multi mode (50/125 or 62.5/125) fiber available;
6) FC, SC, LC, MU, ST, MT-RJ, etc connector
7) Simplex and duplex connector available; 8) Good exchange ability and good durability;
9) Available in fiber bunch, ribbon fan-out, pigtail available;
10) Meets ISO9001, ROHS and Bell core GR 326-core standards;
11) Customized specifications are welcomed.
Applications of SC/UPC Single mode Fiber Optic Pigtails:
1) CATV, metro test equipment;
2) Telecommunication networks;
3) Local area networks (LAN);
4) Wide area networks (WAN);
5) Premise installations;
6) Data processing networks;
7) Video and military active device termination.